Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines for Broken Homes

hey, joe here
theres an untaped market out there, and i'm tappin it baby i'm tappin it
and that market is Valentines for Broken Homes,
1 happy valentines day,... grab a beer.....for me you bastard

2 i only hit you because i love you ....happy valentines day

3 may you find that special someone on valentines day........it better be a girl this time!!!

4 may all your valentines wishes come true .....your still not getting a puppy

5 your mom may not love you ....but i still do

6 i'm building my dreams around you.....well habbitat for humanity is at least

7 happy valentines day....i'm glad i changed my mind on the abortion

8 I heart you....but i club your mother

9 valentines day is full of love....that comes in a bottle from the state store

10 happy valentines day.......love dad....and dad


well there you have it



joe eoj

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Larry ... said...

how about:

You're my one and only ... mistake

Happy Valentine's Day ... love Dad, his new wife, and better family

My love for grows like ... a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed shit.

Rose's are red, violet's are blue ... mine are red and itchy because your mother cheated on me with a stranger.
(eyes people. eyes)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home