Saturday, February 05, 2005

Why White Castle left me unsatisfied

It was Friday. I'm sure of it.
I went to work and got a paycheck. I went out to eat with my dad. I showed up at the bowl around 8 to work on the new Cellar Dweller show and to prepare for FNIBC.
We did some improv. We laughed, we cried, we had awesome audience participation and we gave away some crappy prizes. We had fun.
But the front row was empty. There were no deputy dwellers to be seen.
But that's impossible, you say? They're there every Friday. (Every Friday?!)
But, alas, this Friday, they left on a quest for the small greasy burger, somewhere in Ohio, and left me with a nagging sense of emptiness in my day.
I hope they had fun "stormin' the White Castle," but I'm left to wonder; will they return from that strange land this Friday? Will we see our deputies again?
Only time will tell. (And perhaps Harold and Kumar.)

2 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Larry, we did not make it to white castle. Me and Savana went to Pitt to visit my friend Amy. I don't know where Sara was, I'd assume with her boyfriend where she always is. We were supposed to go to white castle this friday, but I had no idea we were so terribly missed. We will definatly make it this friday.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear we never ment to let you guys down unfortunatly we did not storm the white castle last friday hopefully this friday but not before we hit up the bowl for some improve as we do every friday except last

 

Post a Comment

<< Home