Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't Date Him Girl

It has been recently called to my attention that I may not be good boyfriend material. Why Joe you say, I simply cant imagine that a person such as your self could ever be a bad boyfriend. That's what I thought as well, but after reading this article, I changed my mind.
Joe Wichryk

This guy is very manipulative. He'll tell you he's looking for a relationship and will say anything sweet enough to get you in bed with him, then after it's done, he'll tell you he wants to be friends and he doesn't want a girlfriend. In the meantime, he has been dating a handful of girls besides you. A master of trickery and words is he. He appears to be very handsome and charming, but instead he's a snake. If you care about yourself, girl, don't date him!

Age25
RaceWhite
CityBeaver Falls
CountryUSA
COMMENTS
. (1) comments
. add a comment
I know what your thinking, your shocked, outraged, crushed even. Your thinking how could someone write such cruel slander about Joe.(unless you know me, then your thinking wow, they left out arrogant and douchebag and asshole)

But Dont worry, any publicity can be good publicity if you simply put the right spin on it. I know what your thinking , but Joe , how can such evil lies be good. I'll tell you.

Obviously I must have effected some one's life pretty deeply for them to write anonymously about me on a web site. So we could say something like this

Joe will change your life!!
Joe, see what all the girls are writing about.

But lets not stop there, this can also be made good simply by quoting it out of context heres a few examples.

"He appears to be very handsome and charming..."
"A master of ... words is he"
"This guy is... sweet... and charming... date him!"

And hey lets look on the bright side of all this, most other profiles have really bad pictures of the guys, the person who created my profile used a really good picture of me. so as of today, my (copyrighted) headshot has been viewed by over 329 people. Thats 329 more chances to be recognized and remembered later on in life. cause lets face it most people wont remember why and where they saw my face, I will simply seem more familiar to them.

So you see being bashed on a slander site isn't all bad, It kinda gives me a sick sense of satisfaction to know someone cared enough to write about me. And hey if it gets real bad, I can always sue for copyright infringement.

Joe eoJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home