Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The top ten things I like, will miss, and/or remember about Nang and the four troupes we've been in together

10) Becca: “You don’t understand, Dr. Murphy. Dying. It’s really bad.”

9) Killing James Bond.

8) The Nang Dance

7) The improv version of her and James getting happily divorced; and her and Ben ‘cleaning’ out the garage. (what a night that was)

6) “My co-worker, who’ve I’ve known anywhere from 6 months to 3 years.”

5) How excited she was when I auditioned for I-Factor.

4) Eat-N-Park pep talks before I decided to start The Mighty What.

3) The Dwellers show at 5-Spot in Philly.

2) Nangness

1) Her hunger for improv knowledge: From the first day at the Vault, to the last show at Future Tenant, she wanted any piece of improv information she could get.

We’ll miss you Nang. You will always be a part of us, a part of Pittsburgh and a member of Hustlebot, The Mighty What, The Cellar Dwellers and I-Factor.

Peace
Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home