Friday, May 12, 2006

heinz hall

As some of you may already yourself may well be aware of and know, i am a member of improv sensationalists, I-Factor. I-Factor has recently signed a contract to do shows with the river city brass band. www.rcbb.com . we have traveled to about 8 different locations, but none as exciting and wonderful as tonites location. Heinz Hall.

The river city I-Factor intergrated musical comedy extravaganza, as i've been calling it, payed a visit to Heinz Hall today , and boy was this boy impressed. Not only did i fulfill my dream of being mauled by a stuffed panther infornt of thousands of people, i aslo got to be onstage at Heinz Hall.
and i have the pictures to prove it. which i will post when larry sends them to me.

So basically, i guess this isnt as much of a blog as it is me bragging about being on stage at Heinz Hall. but either way , you get the idea. Heinz Hall, joe, On stage.

Thank you RCBB for everything and thanks I-Factor and especially thanks to Ray our sound engineer for letting me say whatever i wanted during sound check, I think I can Honestly say that i'm the only person who ever sang Baby Got Back , on stage, at Heinz Hall, and I can not lie.

Joe eoJ

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this post must be important. I know that because you used capital letters this time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home