Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Favorite Part of the Super Bowl

Sure I'm glad that the Steelers won.

But the best part of this Super Bowl was, by far, the MacGyver Mastercard Commercial! I never expected to see my favorite television character of all time back in action... and yet there he was, cutting himself loose with an air freshener. Of course, using the powers of our DVR, I rewound it and watched it again... then recorded it.

Then James called me and I started screaming over the phone in excitement.

In an interview on Mastercard's website Anderson said, “While I've had offers to bring the MacGyver character back to life, MasterCard had the sense of humor I felt was needed to bring the character back,” said Anderson. 'The commercial really speaks to how oftentimes everyday items are truly 'priceless' and can serve as life savers.'"

Mastercard's "Priceless" website features a whole slew of interviews with Anderson, including a making-of!

Congrats Steelers... but more importantly, congrats Richard Dean Anderson!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did the cleveland show go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home