Monday, February 13, 2006

I am so happy; I think I’ll flip a car!

You, you with the noisemaker and the face paint, won't you help me? I just gotta show the greater metropolitan area how delighted I am by flipping a car.

Hmm....This car, here. Lets see. Is it in a natural, right-side-up position? CHECK! This will do! Lets make it so this automobile is festively upside-down!

And you, with the lady friend whose eyes are half-closed. She's either overcome by happiness vapors, or that celebratory black and yellow hair glitter got in her gleefully tearing lady-eye. Both of you, help me flip this car!!

There, that man jumping and saying Woooo! The one wearing no shirt, no shirt at all. I am positive he would want to be in on this car flipping.

I can see near the curb there is a woman. Her hair is as big and beautiful as my bursting heart feels now; her baby slightly bundled for this freezing, midnight near-riot. I put it to you that they would thoroughly enjoy the spectacle of a Nissan Sentra going tires-up.

We have been waiting so long to feel this much positive emotion! Waiting but not actually working hard in any way that actually brought this triumph about. Hey, did someone say TRIUMPH! I must now echo that shirtless man: Woooo!

We may need more assistance, as this is not only a difficult physical task, but it is one that will be a turning point, a milestone, a measuring stick in countless lives. What do you think of that young man over there with bad grammar and a misdirected sense of pride? Indeed! Oh, car- oh, comrades- our proceedings this day are extraordinary!

I shall wait for you to pour that beverage over your head. Done? Ok, let's do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home